Application to the International Study Centre
Please use our online form
to apply to study at the the University of Surrey International Study Centre. The form is easy to use, and we’ll guide you through every step of the application process.
1. Complete all sections of the application form
2. Read the terms and conditions
3. Check the confirmation box
4. Scan in your supporting documents
5. Upload your scanned documents
6. Save the completed form
7. Await the admissions decision by email.
- Note: You will be required to submit copies of all relevant academic transcripts and certificates of English language qualifications during the application process.
Applying through an agent?
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form.
Ask a Question
If you still have questions, send an enquiry to a Student Adviser.
Places at the ISC fill up fast so we recommend you send your application in as early as possible, at least a month before the start of your programme.
Please note that the visa application process can cause delays to your admission.
Subject to centre approval we will allow students arriving up to two weeks after the course start date in order to allow for the sometimes lengthy visa process.
Once you confirm your offer at the University of Surrey International Study Centre, the next step is to apply for a visa if you require one.
Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for. Take the UK visas questionnaire to find out which type of visa you need.