How to apply
Apply to the International Study Centre
You can apply for a course at the University of Surrey International Study Centre online or through a local agent.
If you want to apply to study directly through this website, you can do so by filling in the online application form. Any supporting documents, such as qualification evidence or a copy of your passport, can also be submitted through this online form. You will have the opportunity to save your progress, so you can start applying now and come back to it at another time.
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application, we will be in contact with your agent to discuss what documents you need to provide in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
How to apply online
- Choose your programme – we have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate pathways that are designed for progression to a wide variety of degrees.
- Check entry requirements – you’ll need certain academic and English language requirements to study at the International Study Centre.
- Apply online – be ready with information such as contact details and previous qualifications to submit your application online.
- Submit your supporting documents immediately, or save your application and provide them at a later date.
- Read the relevant terms and conditions.
- Receive a response from a specialist student enrolment advisor within 48 hours, who will talk you through the next steps and support you throughout your application process. Our advisors are multilingual specialists who speak multiple languages to give you the help you need.
You can find more information on all International Study Centre programmes below, and if you have any questions about applying to study at the International Study Centre, you can contact us here.