How to apply
Apply to the International Study Centre
You can apply for a course at the University of Surrey International Study Centre online or through a local agent.
If you want to apply to study directly through this website, you can do so by filling in the online application form. Any supporting documents, such as qualification evidence or a copy of your passport, can also be submitted through this online form. You will have the opportunity to save your progress, so you can start applying now and come back to it at another time.
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form. When you have completed and sent your application, we will be in contact with your agent to discuss what documents you need to provide in support of your application and advise how to send them to us.
How to apply online
- Choose your programme – we have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate pathways that are designed for progression to a wide variety of degrees.
- Check entry requirements – you’ll need certain academic and English language requirements to study at the International Study Centre.
- Apply online – be ready with information such as contact details and previous qualifications to submit your application online.
- Submit your supporting documents immediately, or save your application and provide them at a later date.
- Read the relevant terms and conditions.
- Receive a response from a specialist student enrolment advisor within 48 hours, who will talk you through the next steps and support you throughout your application process.
You can find more information on all International Study Centre programmes below, and if you have any questions about applying to study at the International Study Centre, you can contact us here.
Start your programme in January 2022 and progress to the University of Surrey next autumn. You can choose how you study, either online from your home or on campus. Find out more about preparing to study.
Learn more about our completely free service which supports you through the entire application process.
Find out about tuition fees for all International Study Centre programmes, plus accommodation and additional costs.
Fill out our online application form to apply to study at the the University of Surrey International Study Centre.
Discover more about the visa application process, including tips on how to prepare for your interviews.
How to pay
Viewing and paying your fees is fast, simple and secure. See how you can pay online now.
Contact us if you have any questions about studying at the University of Surrey International Study Centre.