Dedicated application support
We ensure that applying to the University of Surrey International Study Centre goes as smoothly as possible. Using our direct online application form is the easiest and fastest way to begin your study abroad journey with us. By applying directly through us, you will have a response within 48 hours of form submission and receive support throughout the application process, as well as benefiting from the following features:
- Expert advice: we provide a simple admissions process with professional guidance at every stage, from enquiry through to application, visa support and arrival.
- Multilingual specialists: our team of expert admissions advisors are able to offer support in multiple languages, including Chinese and Arabic.
- Complimentary consultation: we’ll advise you based on your individual needs and answer any questions you may have, helping you choose the right course for you.
- Accessible guidance: we are available by email, phone and, in some countries, instant messaging to help you with every stage of your enquiry and application.
How our process works
We want to give you everything you need to feel comfortable and confident during your application. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you understand every step of the application process.
1. Apply online
Complete the online application form – you can save your progress at any time, so won’t need to worry about completing the form all at once. It is worth noting that you’ll need to submit your application with enough time to organise your visa, which can take several weeks depending on where you live.
2. An advisor will be in touch
You will get a response from our team within 48 hours of applying. One of our dedicated Student Enrolment Advisors will explain the next steps of the process and be there to support you going forward.
3. Offer letters
If you are successful in your application, we will send you an offer letter and talk you through the acceptance stage. Your offer letter will outline any conditions you need to meet and explain your fees and payment plan, which can be discussed with your advisor.
4. Confirm your offer
It is beneficial to secure your place as soon as possible so you can start planning ahead - thinking about accommodation, visas and travel plans.
5. Pay your fees
To confirm your offer, you first need to:
- pay the confirmation fee
- return your signed acceptance form.
You can find out when your fees are due and how to pay for your tuition on our Fees page.
6. Receive your CAS
Once you have met the conditions of your offer letter and made the necessary payments, your advisor will issue your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). Following this, you will be ready to apply for your visa.
7. Guidance on visas and accommodation
After confirming your place and meeting the required conditions, your student enrolment advisor will be there to offer expert guidance on applying for your visa and booking accommodation. Often, they can also recommend a local free of charge visa service.
8. Prepare for your arrival
This stage is the ideal time to start considering what it will be like when you arrive. Our pre-arrival guide can be accessed on the Arrivals page, and will help you make sure you are fully ready to start your study abroad journey.